Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You're it...

Hedgewitch tagged me yesterday afternoon, so here we go. Seven facts, seven rules, and seven more souls in the game. Haha!

Seven Facts:

1. I’m wearing my tie-dye bandanna today because I haven’t brushed my hair
2. I replaced pancakes with yogurt for family breakfast so that I can blog in the mornings
3. I’m a Capricorn rising with my sun in Sagittarius and moon in Scorpio
4. My favorite author is Ursula K. LeGuin
5. My favorite movies are “American Beauty” and the original “Star Wars” trilogy
6. I love veggies raw, but not cooked
7. My husband and I married at a music festival while tripping mescaline

Seven Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Seven-ish Victims:
Rainbow Mom
Liz
Inky Spider
Linden Tree Photography

1 comment:

  1. I love your facts, tangled!

    I'm a breakfast blogger too, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete